Shipping and Returns
Shipping rates are calculated in real time based on items in the shopping cart and the destination postal code. All parcels are shipped using FedEx. Total order charges, including shipping, will be shown to you before you make a purchase.
SPLUGS ships to any business as long as a physical address is provided and the order passes our security checks. All packages, regardless of its destination, require signature at time of delivery. SPLUGS reserves the right to hold or delay any order indefinitely due to suspicion of fraudulent activity. We are required to charge Colorado sales tax to all orders shipped within the State of Colorado.
SPLUGS ships worldwide. Because of Internet fraud and the imperfect process of verifying international orders, certain requirements are necessary in order to complete orders billed or shipped outside of the USA.
- No orders will be shipped out if verification cannot be confirmed, regardless of destination country.
- International orders may be subject to additional shipping charges and generally take 7-10 days from date of shipment to arrive, depending on the customs procedures of the destination country. Please check with your country’s customs office for precise charges. The shipment carrier (FedEx) prepays these charges before shipment is commenced. SPLUGS assumes no responsibility with respect to these procedures or any tariffs, duties, or other such restrictions and charges imposed and/or enforced by the destination country. If the order is refused, the customer is responsible for both duties incurred at the border of the respective country and shipment back to SPLUGS.
- Even if the order is verified, FedEx may charge more to ship your item due to its size/weight or destination country. If this occurs, we will contact you prior to shipment. You have the right to cancel the order at that time if this occurs.
- SPLUGS may require advance payment by wire transfer for orders billed or shipped outside of the USA.
- Any order confirmation (electronic or paper receipt) given to you through SPLUGS does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of an offer to sell. SPLUGS reserves the right to decline and cancel an order, or supply less than quantity ordered at any time.
If you have a return, email email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number (RA) prior to return shipment. This number must accompany all returns. Most new, unused items sold by Splugs may be returned within 14 days of purchase for a credit or refund, freight prepaid, with prior return authorization approval from Splugs. In the case of standard items these returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 25% if returned in the original packaging and in an unused condition. Non-standard items may be returned during the 14-day period but restocking fees may vary based on the nature of the item.